1) To prepare Pre-Contract Works
- Assit in tendering by calling quotations, measurement and costing.
- To follow up on tender status
2) To perform Post-Contract Works
- To assist in preparing project budget.
- Measurement / taking off quantities works.
- To assist in assessment of contractual claims.
- To prepare sub-contractor claims.
- To involve in calling quotation, assesment of quotation, negotiation with sub-contractors and preparing letter of award.
- To assist in preparing varition order works.
- To prepare material control reports.
- To coordinate with site personnel for project progress
- Attend client / consultant & site meeting.
- To assist in procurement matters.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and possess a high of initiative and integrity.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and proactive in obtaining results.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?