Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Quest International University website.
- Guarantee the visitors of a privileged online experience through flawless and regular functioning of the websites.
- Ensure that the sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Review each site and mark out the changes required in it
- Ensure that the sites are user friendly and easy to navigate, as these factors affect the performance
- Possess knowledge about the client requirements and analyze the websites accordingly to bring suitable changes in them
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Plan out future modifications for the sites and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the sites
- great expertise in designing websites and good in troubleshooting.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science from an authorized university
- 3-4 years of experience in graphic & website content management is required for this position
- Must be proficient in English
- Design skill – Well versed with Adobe Creative Cloud Tools. (Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Must be familiar working with Open Source CMS ; i.e. Wordpress, Opencart. etc
- Technical knowledge about the latest web developments and internet features
- Experience with SEO and marketing concept is a plus
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?