- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): 3-4 years working experience in CNC Milling machine (HCM & VMC) programming, Experience in MasterCam/Solid works/Hyper mill, programming knowledge,
- Must have knowledge in GD&T, Pleasant personality such as work independently, positive attitude, self-motivated and responsible.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Perform CNC Programming (Milling Machine) and Fixture for FA and Production.
- Set up and operate CNC Milling Machine to provide the parts as per drawing and within specification.
- To read and interpret drawing properly.
- Able to perform MasterCam/Solid work/Hyper Mill programming and to use.
- To organize, plan and co-ordinate & monitor the progress and action items for new products.
- Generate a Process Manufacturing Plan for the new projects.
- Liaise with Production and Quality team to resolve all product related issues.
- Set up and liaise with quality department on all aspect of technical issue & FA set up.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance and medical check up
- Fitness membership
- Free lunch from Monday - Friday
- Uniform provided
- MEC Club membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?