- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies, procedures and support for fire extinguishers.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile stock reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin will be added advantage.
- No working experience/fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-tasking, prioritize workload and delegate task.
- Honest, positive, co-operative & responsible.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residense status.
- Immediate availability preferred.
- Provide training (if necessary)
- 5 days work/week