- Sales Executive (Senior)
- Full-Time (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
Desired Qualifications & Experiences
- 3+ years’ experience of sales in medical, nutrition, wellness and fitness industry. Certified Dietitian or Nutritionist will be welcomed
- DOE (Depending On Experience)
Desired Start Date
Who We Are
InBody builds cutting-edge bio-impedance analysers since 1996. Our clients are from the medical, paramedical and fitness industries and our solutions are solving many challenges, from enabling a doctor to evaluate the dry weight of a dialysis patient to helping a coach create the right training program for a sports team.
Our Malaysia office is quite new and growing fast. We are in an exciting time and have set ourselves the goal to replicate in Asia the success that we already experienced in Europe and in the USA. We need your help to do so!
We are looking for a talented, goal-oriented Sales Executive (Senior). You will be responsible for following inbound and create your own pipeline of outbound leads. Our full market potential is still untapped, be ready to manage a lot of leads. Your result-oriented approach will help you to prioritize your action and focus on high potential clients.
Our tech is still under-recognized in Malaysia and you will become our best ambassador. Expert of our technology, you will represent us during congresses, conduct workshops for potential leads and organize training sessions for new clients.
See here a few examples of who our clients are, and why they choose us :
- You are required to generate new leads by performing daily outbound sales activities that includes walk-in, cold calling, emailing and refreshing the old leads.
- You are required to qualify the leads to identify business opportunities and analyse valid needs from customers.
- You are required to follow up the opportunities with deligent and wise enough actions.
- You are required to negotiate and close the opportunities by providing tailored product solution based on product knowledge, experiences and customers' needs.
- You are required to maintain good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- You are required to forecast monthly/quarterly sales and meet personal and team sales targets.
- You are required to develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- You are required to maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- You have experienced in medical, nutrition, healthcare, wellness and fitness industry at least 2-3 years.
- You have a proven track in sales and the ability to take a deal to the finish line.
- You are self-driven and highly-proactive, committed to meet our monthly sales targets.
- You are a strategic thinker. You know how to plan your activities to maximize your efficiency.
- You are flexible and capable enough to manage your time to perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills. You know how to explain complex topics in a simple way.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic. You bring positive energy to the office
- You are at ease with CRM systems. Zoho CRM is our tool and we use it extensively.
- You are willing to travel across the nationwide and beyond. You have a driver license.
- You are passionate about fitness, sports or biomedical industry
- You are fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin is optional language to be preferred.
- You must pass the internal products certification training within probation period.
Career Development Opportunities
- Sales Executive -> Area Sales Manager -> Regional Sales Manager (Southeast Asia)
- Promotion & Job title will be decided based on performance and R&R given by management.
1) Once your application is reviewed and found to be suitable to our job opening (usually it takes 3-5 business days), our HR staff will contact you to arrange the interview schedule.
2) You will be interviewed by the management in person, and once qualified, you will be requested to prepare 15-min Presentation about yourself as well as our products (Basic learning materials will be given to study for 1 week).
3) You will do presentation after 1 week from the first interview, and when confirmed to be satisfied, you will be given the official offer and introduction of on-boarding process.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- International product/sales training opportunities (HQ Korea, etc)*
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS Contribution*
- Medical & Dental Benefits*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Job-related training reimbursement*
- 12 paid leaves per year / Sick Leave*
- Free Espresso Coffee & Snacks
- Free InBody Test for yourself, your friends, and your family
*The above stated benefits may change without prior notice and will begin after successfully completing probation period.