As a Creative Solutions Project Manager majoring in Events and Exhibitions, you will have a unique opportunity to manage the end to end process on projects which are potential game changers in our industry. These Projects will focus in the category of Events and Exhibitions and Motorsports Hospitality.
- Responsible for the sound planning, organizing and executing of these projects through a global agency roster.
- Interface between the Account Managers, Account Executives and our agencies making communication and organisational skills particularly important.
- Strong financial skills are also essential, as you will be responsible for budget accountability on the projects you own, meeting specific financial KPI’s.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU
- You will deliver world class, highly professional projects to build confidence and enhance the reputation of Creative Solutions.
- You are a sound judge of Experiential concepts, able to coherently argue the case for or against, based on the brief and factual accuracy.
- You have extensive project management experience gained in-house or within a creative agency.
- You must be able to translate a brief into a vision, objectives, activities, tasks and outcomes, meeting or exceeding the targets set.
- You will be a confident communicator with the gravitas to discuss and liaise with a range of different individuals, including your peers within Creative Solutions, business partners and our roster Agencies.
- You will bring energy, commitment and a desire to learn in an industry more varied and multi-faceted than ever. We are looking for people who are passionate about making great work and bringing organisational flair to the team.
- You should live the vision and values of Creative Solutions, continually driving functional excellence and promoting the services and benefits of Creative Solutions.
- Manage projects with an individual value of up to $5m
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ranging in complexity and scale.
- Deliver projects in accordance with the Contract and Procurement governance in Shell.
- Manage Issues and Risk within the projects in a proactive manner, set in place a plans of actions to keep projects on track.
- Provide sound advice to the Account Managers and Account Executives you are supporting.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with Delivery Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives.
- The role will require some travel - up to 20%
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Provide direction on project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Min 5 to 10 years experience within Global Events, Exhibitions and Hospitality.
- Extensive project management experience working on other large scale corporate accounts essential.
- Budget management, controlling project budgets and delivering savings driven through enterprise first behaviors.
- Expertise in managing experiential activities and programs from concept to execution.
- In-depth experience and a proven track record in Events and Exhibitions, including but not limited to additional expertise in other Creative Solutions disciplines, such as: Design, Film, Digital and Social and Photography.
- Provide strategic insight and thought leadership into creating world-class Events and Exhibitions with best-in-class content, activation & amplification.
- IOSH or equivalent HSSE champion and experience of managing Mode 2 (high risk) contracts
- Experience of delivering Events and Exhibitions worldwide including high risk countries.
- Ability to prioritize large workloads; and share learning across diverse global team.
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills across all levels.
- The ability to think strategically about how Creative Solutions can add value.
- Third party and supplier management
- 1 + 1 year contract position.