As a Japanese Customer Service Representatives (CSR) you are the voice of the company and we’ve given you the mission to be the hero for our customers!
To succeed in the role you have to be hard working, creative and energetic. You already possess the skills of multi-tasking and excel in a team environment.
You’ll spend your days responding to inbound customer contact according to the expectation set in training and on the production floor. You’ll interact with other departments to find the best solutions. And sometimes you’ll even get additional tasks to build your own quest for your personal mission!
- Handles incoming emails and chats in a mature and professional manner:
- Identifies customer needs
- Resolves customer concerns in a timely manner according to internal procedures and policies
- Processes customer transactions.
- Addresses opportunities for potential sales throughout all interactions.
- Liaises and builds relationships with other departments to assist with customer inquiries.
- Processes customer withdrawals according to company guidelines.
- Identifies clients with specific needs and forwards their concerns to the appropriate department resource.
- Escalates complex or difficult queries to the leadership team.
- Meets company performance standards on productivity, quality and attendance.
- Continues to acquire knowledge about the company and the industry.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness at the work station and in the working area.
- Additional duties and project work as assigned.
- Native-level written Japanese communication skills
- Conversational verbal and written English communication skills
- Effective listening and comprehension skills.
- Flexible, dependable with a good attitude.
- Ability to empathize with players and show passion for customer service.
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to show initiative in problem solving.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Must have a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to adapt to change and evolve with a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with players as well as fellow employees.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as basic Internet applications.
- Six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities