Position : Project Admin
Working Location : Petaling Jaya
Salary Range : RM 2,200 - RM 2,800
- Reporting to Project Director
- Assist company in reaching goals and objectives related to project procurement, project sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration
- Build and manage long term relationships and partnerships with key target clients
- Follow up on project leads identified
- Be main point of contact between developers, company and agents
- Plan project training programs accordingly
- Conduct continuing project trainings to new and existing agents
- Demonstrate and apply complete understanding of all aspects of property business.
- Identify profitable marketplace opportunities.
- Develop, prepare, coordinate and execute presentations and proposals to existing or new clients
- Be a team player
- Dares to dream big and knows how to enjoy life
- Degree in any related field.
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal skills
- 2 years of experience in the related field is advantageous
- Dependable and hardworking
5 days per week
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.