- Organise production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Delegate manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Supervise jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Gain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further education or certification is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to read and write in Mandarin (preferable) , English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- EPF and SOCSO Contributions
- Insurance Coverage for PA & Hospitalization
- Free Lunch
- Free Uniform
- Free Medical Treatments
- Recreation Club
- Car park
- Annual salary increment
- Annual Bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?