Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare specialist geotechnical engineering designs/calculations such as deep/basement excavation, earth retaining & stabilizing structures, geotechnical building works, shallow & deep foundation, tunneling & pipe jacking, ground anchor, soil nail, slope analyses and ground improvement.
- Prepare civil and structural engineering designs such as high rise building, façade, curtain wall, skylight, cladding, canopy, railing and temporary steel strutting.
- Carry out structural inspection of existing building/structure and recommend necessary safety precautions and remedial measures to restore its integrity.
- Work closely with client from the earliest stages of an enquiry to agree with the requirements and develop ideas in order to produce a concept design and project proposal.
- Preparation of drawings and tender documents.
- Ensure good and proper project documentations of all correspondences between clients and authorities.
- Attend meeting, inspection and provide support from planning to construction stage of project.
- Analyze construction problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain quality assurance standards for projects.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Geotechnical/ Civil/Structural Engineering or Postgraduate Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates with more years of relevant working experience in Geotechnical/ Civil/Structural.Engineering will be considered for more senior / higher position.
- Proficient in various geotechnical/ civil/structural engineering design software and AutoCAD software.
- Has an effective communication skills in English language, BM and Preferably Chinese Speaking
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?