Job Responsibilities :
- Handle day-to-day accounting functions such as data entry of accounting transactions into the accounting system, invoicing, payment, receipts and etc.
- Responsible for monthly payroll, monthly accounts closing, timely delivery of monthly management and interpret financial information.
- Maintain and monitor cash flow, accounts receivables and payables to ensure debt collection and payments are on time.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations, stock reconciliation, accounts receivables & accounts payables.
- To liaise with customers, creditors, bankers, company secretaries, auditors, relevant government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN & etc as necessary
- Handle Fixed Assets Register
- Ensure accurately, timely submit, payments & compliance with all statutory/government such as tax return (Company tax), EPF, SOCSO, income tax & etc)
- Supervise/Guide accounting executives or assistant by coordinating activities and assist them in tasks completion.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by Company management from time to time.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting work and at least 3 years in handling full set of accounts.
- Computer literate
- Those with audit & manufacturing costing experience will have an added advantage.
- Conversant in accounting technical knowledge.
- Analytical and meticulous for details.
- High integrity and able to work independently.
- A team player who is self-motivated.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?