About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
● Assist in the management of daily fleet operations and monitoring driver
● Improve operational processes that directly translate into higher delivery performance metrics
● Deep dive into fleet utilization and route planning, working closely with management and in-house algorithms team to improve route optimization.
- Assist in the prioritization and planning of local fleet daily operations and flexible capacity growth strategy
● Conceive new and improved analytics models and work on existing data gathering and analytics tools, to ensure thorough visibility across the operational spectrum of parcel transportation
● Work closely with team and other department to improve existing software across operational touch points, from Ninja Van Operator to Ninja Driver applications.
● Help to shape Ninja Van’s long term strategy and expand capabilities across Ninja’s fleets to explore new business opportunities
● Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
● No formal experience required, though any prior experience demonstrating the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous
● Ability to perform under pressure and solve problems effectively
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to gather data, interpret and develop process improvement
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities