- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other ad hoc task requested by supervisor or head of department.
- Demonstrated ability of account management to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels.
- Good in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Fast learner and passionate for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Marketing
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Information Management (IM) Application Engineer