- Manage all kitchen operations including stewarding operations.
- Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavour for the entire kitchen operations resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
- Actively involve in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food & Beverage operation.
- You will also be responsible to achieve the monthly departmental budget and attend the daily briefing and other scheduled meeting.
- Other than that, you will have the opportunity to train, develops, monitor employee's performance and motivates culinary staff to provide excellent food product.
- Minimum 06 years of relevant experience in similar position with proven track record in 4-5 star hotel properties.
- Strong knowledge in Chinese cuisine.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Must be willing to work in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?