Job Responsibilities :
- To prepare documentation for renovation work application such as work permit document, drawing submission & etc.
- To prepare fit out work report for renovation work.
- To ensure all ID & M&E works for the renovation outlet is comply with company requirements as well as complex rules and regulations.
- To monitor and ensure that all service contracted work are being carried out as stipulated in the service contract.
- To arrange and ensure periodic outlet maintenance work being carried out as per schedule and base on outlet request.
- Liaise with related department, mall management, main contractor and all relevant parties for the project.
- Good in cost management and to monitor the expenses on fit out project.
Job Requirements :
- Chinese candidate is an advantage.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Interior Design/ Building Services/ Civil Engineering/ Architectural Engineering.
- At least 2 or more years work experience in interior design or any others related field.
- Experience in retail or Project Management.
- Computer literate and familiar with Autocad, Photoshop CS, Adobe Illustrator, and 3D Studio Max.
- Hardworking, articulate and a good team player.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to travel around Peninsular Malaysia for outlet maintenance or renovation work.
- Candidate entitled for outstation allowance.