- Oversee production processes to meet cost effective with minimum wastage.
- Lead & supervise workforce to produce targeted output.
- To enssure proper implementation of quality management system in the department.
- Plan workflow to meet specifications and delivery schedules.
- Responsible in develop & execute productivity improvement plan.
- Ensure all factory consumables are available to reduce downtimes & maximize production time by coordinating with all departments.
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma or above in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good leadership & strong managerial skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and leaderships skills.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Increments & Bonus
- Company trips
- Group Hospitalisation insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?