To assist Senior/ Manager in developing and implementing policies including working practice, recruitment, staff grievance, attendance, policy and procedure, coordinates the implementation of people-related service, policy through staff and advice company about human resource issue.
To assit Senior/ Manager in maintaining office equipment, renewal of license, update directory manual, requisition of stationeries, quotation, general mail (birthday and events) and monitor admin expenses, event and other administration as per request by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in related field
- At least 3 Years experience in related field (Human Resources/ Administration)
- Have exposure in all segments of Human Resources/ generalist (Recruitment, Training, Compensation, IR, Payroll)
- Familiar with process and procedures of online submission- Contribution Bodies such as EPF, Perkeso, Inland Revenue Board, Expatriate registration and such.
- Excellent in filing and recording
- Good writing skills (both in BM and English)
- Approachable personality, fast learner with proactive attitude
Interested candidate(s) kindly email to us your update resume (with latest pictures and expected salary) to email@example.com. Only shorltlisted candidated will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities