- Respond to customers and give PRE - POST sales support when necessary
- Handle the processing of all orders, documentation preparations to forwarder as well as communication to customer
- Maintain close communcation with sales area manager and customer
- Responsible for sales enquiries, complaints related to the shipment or delivery.
- To maintain the computerized information systems, performs administrative and accounting requested tasks (if any) appropriate to the activities that assigned.
- Involved in preparing weekly and monthly invoice posted report and K2 tracking file.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events.
- Ensure a smooth ordering process by monitoring order traffic,
- tracking orders and following up with consumers to assess customer satisfaction.
- Administrative and clerical duties, such as filing documents, preparing reports and etc.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English and Chinese speaking is mandatory
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps