- To provide first line support to end user software, hardware and networking that includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- To plan and carry out maintanance tasks to ensure IT Operations, Infrasturcture are running smoothly and ensure daily routine task completeness.
- To monitor and report on unusual IT Operations and infrastructure activities and provide relevant information.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- To liaise with vendore regarding the purchase, repair of IT equipment and monitor the delivery of equipment.
- Other responsibilities / task as and when assigned by Head Of Department & The Management.
- Candidate must have at least Diploma in related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience. Fresh Grade encourage to apply.
- Specializing in Computer Network or/and System or/and Database Administration.
- Familiar with MS Office application such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Able to work independently without much supervision and meet schedule dateline.
- Willing to work in Shah Alam.
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance Allowance
- Regular team activities
- Commission and bonus
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF & SOCSO included