Job Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize designs that are impressive aesthetically and meet our client's design requirements and objectives.
- To prepare quality visuals and ideal premium concepts for presentation.
- To monitor market trends, movies and licensing activities.
- Monitor and update latest premiums and licensing trends.
- To involve and supervise prototype sample production.
- To comment, improve, touch-up samples or prototypes.
- Constantly generate new ideas and proposals.
- To seek feedback from Account Servicing on each artwork.
- To ensure the visual meets expectation before client's presentation.
- Able to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timeline.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must posses at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Resourceful, creative thinker, passionate, self-motivated and able to work efficiently.
- Must possess good design speed/productivity and enjoys the pressure of deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and pro-actively involved in problem solving.
- Fast learner and can work under pressure.
- Attention to details and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Required Skill(s) : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Art/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field is an added advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Work visa sponsorship
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?