- Assist in the booking of appointments via system, preparation of quotations and tax invoices.
- Open job cards and furnish with the details of suspected faults / recommendations of
- required repairs.
- Handle and resolve customer’s complaints to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Process job orders and ensure effective flow of information between customers and the
- Monitor of job progress and update customer on repair status.
- Liaise with Parts Department and Workshop to ensure the orders are completed in a timely
- Collect customer feedback for continuous improvement in service level.
- Able to take direction well and work with minimal supervision
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or higher Level in any field.
- Own Transport
- Able to start immediately
- 6 workings days
- Good communication
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities