1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
3. Understand written or spoken ideas and concept and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs including arrangement, size, headlines, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Create simple, creative yet impactful visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
5. Put together disparate elements of a design created by others, such as the icons, photographs and other necessary components.
6. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
7. Able to work as part of a team with other departments and lead junior staff.
8. Review designs for errors, suggest for improvements and obtains approval of concept before printing or publishing.
9. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
2. Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
3. 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
4. Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
5. Proven graphic designing experience and understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
6. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
7. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
8. Accuracy and attention to detail
9. Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
10. Ability to lead and work under minimal supervision