Your new company
Hyphens Group is today a leading specialty pharma and consumer healthcare group in Singapore with diverse footprint across Southeast Asia. We bring you new products and innovative health solutions through three companies: Hyphens Pharma, Pan-Malayan Pharmaceuticals & Ocean Health.
At Hyphens Pharma, we specialise in Southeast Asia’s pharmaceutical industry, focusing on the sales and marketing of premium quality pharmaceuticals from various therapeutic fields. Built on trusted brands and the formation of relationships, our vision is to consistently provide a better quality of life through our exemplary products.
We value our employees and provide them opportunities to grow in a supportive and caring culture. We believe working in a healthy work environment will enhance the efficiency of work and lead to success.
We are seeking dedicated and like-minded individuals with a heart that cares for the betterment of doctors and patients to be an integral part of our company.
Your new Role
We are looking for Medical Sales Representatives for 2 different locations - Johor and Penang.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as a Medical Sales Representative, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- To execute sales strategies and plans deployed by marketing team
- To establish and develop good relationship with customers and key opinion leaders in relevant therapeutic areas
- To detail various products in your portfolio to customers
What you will need to succeed:
- Two to 3 years on sales experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Aspiring and ambitious fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English Language is required
- A valid driving licence and motor vehicle
How will you benefit in joining us
- We offer attractive remuneration to our employees beside having an opportunity to be a part of the leading Asean Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
- Sales and Product Training will be provided
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/commissions
If you are interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact us at +603 7932 6188 (+6016 207 1240) for more enquiries about this job.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Maggie for a confidential discussion on your career.