The company has business interests in automotive and investment properties across Malaysia. We are looking for a Human Resource Executive or Head of HR, per candidate’s suitability, to meet the growing needs of the business throughout the country. Reporting to the General Manager based at Regional Head Office, Kuala Lumpur, the successful candidate’s main responsibilities shall be:
- Personally assisting the GM on HR and other business administration matters.
- Lead a team and manage the day-to-day HR & payroll processing operations including providing HR support to management and line managers timely.
- Continue to develop and improve HR and other operational policies including compensation & benefits to document the organization’s practices into formal standards of operating procedures.
- Monitor and enforce business & human compliances to policies, contracts and relevant legislation & guidelines to ensure integrity of business processes & underlying records.
- Be actively identifying potential cost optimization and productivity enhancement, performance and profitability, organizing and setting priorities to needed action plans to meet critical objectives.
- Other duties as required under the direction of the General Manager’s office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Psychology / Business Mgmt / equivalent, with min. 4-5 years relevant work experience OR Matured Candidates with longer & relevant track record.
- Personally able to handle Microsoft Office suite and independent writing skills.
- Reasonable proficiency in spoken & written English; additional other languages are advantageous.
- High personal integrity and confidentiality, responsible and accountable, with attention to detail, boldness and willingness to deal with & implement unpleasant enforcements and disciplinary action
- Of humble attitude with self-motivation and the enthusiasm to learn and be trained for long-term career path toward higher management roles by growing in the following:
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills with accountability.
- Ability to plan execute, manage, and deliver tasks timely, readiness to handle parallel tasks and respecting timelines.
- Organizational, teamwork and people-building skills.
Office location and Career opportunity
- At Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- In a challenging role with career path for long-term personal development and organizational growth, to train and be trained to manage, develop and lead people in a large automotive company.
Remuneration & Benefits
Remuneration is packaged with benefits including 2-months contractual bonus, employer’s contribution to KWSP exceeding legislation, medical & insurance coverage, eligibility for ex-gratia & company car and other incentives.
Spoken & written language requirement: English
If our company values match your personal values, and you wish to develop yourself with a stable and long-term objective in an established company that continues to evolve, you are welcomed to send your updated CV with color photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 12, 2018.