Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier.
- Source and obtain quotations from suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Prepare costing and comparison report.
- To develop and maintain the list of approved sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in the overall administration matters of various contractors and sub-contract works; to verify and prepare progress claim and variation order submitted by sub-contractor and supplier to ensure payment are in order and according to the terms of sub-contract and supply contract.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in a consultancy firm or property developer is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge in Mandarin/ Chinese dialect is an added advantage.
- Well versed with prevailing market prices of construction works and building materials.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.