- Ensure all rentals are collected every month within stipulated time and banked into the right account.
- Ensure sufficient funds in bank account before making a payment.
- Ensure company’s cash books are updated.
- Ensure company’s cash books are reconciled with bank statements every month.
- Ensure all relevant costing for each company are updated in the respective files and folders in the company’s server.
- Manage short term rental of company’s apartments, i.e. check-in-time, check -out time, deposits, payments, cleaning, handover of keys, and change of door access number.
- Clear e-mails daily.
- Marketing and promoting the company’s apartments to increase rental capacity, including maintaining a Facebook page and advertising on AirBnB and newspapers.
- Monitor daily currency exchange of countries highlighted by management.
- Liaise with tenants for any repairs required on the company’s properties, as instructed and approved by management.
- Ensure all company’s monthly club bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure no double charges, late charges and finance charges are incurred on company’s club bills.
- Perform ticket and accommodation bookings for company’s travel purposes, including departure and arrival travelling arrangements.
- Ensure all company’s monthly credit card payments are made.
- Manage all company’s immovable properties, i.e. erected building and land.
- Update the company’s contact list on Microsoft Outlook in a timely manner.
- Ensure all deadlines as per the checklist are abided.
- Liaise with all parties relevant to the Company, including tenants, landlords, property managers, lawyers, accountants, vendors etc.
- Ensure that all cash transactions, payments, balances, figures, outstanding & receivables received are accounted for.
- Ensure that all claims and payments are completed within specified due date.
- Ensure that all company’s vehicles are maintained and serviced in a timely manner.
- Keep track exhibition dates and details relevant to the Company’s businesses.
- Keep track of the accumulated points and expiry dates of all company’s credit cards and membership privilege cards.
- Prepare invoices, as and when instructed by management.
- Assist the management in any ad hoc duties and responsibilities, as instructed.
- Ensure company’s documentations are filed in a timely manner.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Safety & Health Officer (SHO)
Project Manager for Interior Designer