- Evaluates electrical systems, applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for machines and assembling electrical components.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible of Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks for manufacturing processing.
- Other job asign by the superior or management.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?