foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks to create awareness of the foodpanda brand
- Assist with media monitoring
- Manage and update media & influencer database
- Support with developing PR plans and campaigns
- Executing on agreed PR plans and campaigns
- Support in conceiving and organising PR events
- Assist in the execution of promotional activities
- Help and support in all forms of public relations planning and campaigns
- Help and support in all forms of public relations and campaigns execution
- Monitoring performance of PR activities and sharing reports to the marketing team
- Performing market research and analysis
- Competitor analysis/monitoring and report sharing
- University students or recent graduates in the field of public relations, communications or similar
- Should speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluentl
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills; A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity
- Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite
- Passion for the PR/marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Lover of food is a must!
What we offer:
We are looking for an enthusiastic PR intern to join our marketing team and support in the execution of PR activities while providing creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing PR campaigns as well as manage media and influencers.
As a PR intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire PR and marketing skills that will provide you with the knowledge of various PR and marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain a broad experience in PR and marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
This is an opportunity to get exposure in a fast paced environment, helping to grow foodpanda in a highly competitive market, and learn a lot.
To apply, please email in your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Public Relations Intern”