As an integral part of the creative process, the Copywriter works closely with Head of Branding and Creative and Designers to create engaging concepts that effectively meet the company objectives, reflect marketing strategies and align with our brand essence and voice. The Copywriter pushes the boundaries of creative excellence, ensuring the highest quality creative output across various mediums targeting internal and external audiences.
- Translate content English for the company’s website and apps. This also includes managing external and internal translators and copywriters for large projects.
- Create English copy for ads. Supervise the translation of ad copy English to Chinese.
- Help drafting of various communications materials, including writing press released and social media posts.
- Understand user interface design, templates and layouts and be able to write to informational and instructional designs.
- Working closely with the senior copywriter, head of branding & marketing and other departments to brainstorm ideas and creative art work for campaigns.
- Work with Creative and Chief of Marketing to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, English or Advertising.
- At least three year of copywriting or copyediting experience. Subediting/ journalism experience is a plus.
- Experience in working in a similar industry or advertising related industry is desirable.
- Responsive and capable of working independently.
- Capable in handling multiple con-current tasks and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Great presentation skills – able to present oneself well and before a crowd.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your copy.
- Required language: English, Chinese.