- Ensure all documented information/document control meeting QMS (IATF) requirements;
- Ensure that document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update within the scope of QMS;
- Ensure the creating and updating records activity is meeting QMS requirements;
- Ensure all records are established and maintained to provide evidence that QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records;
- Ensure all quality records are well kept at the designated storage area and easily retrievable when needed;
- Prepare reports and other departmental tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Qualification - Diploma;
- Experience/knowledge in document control tasks & activity;
- Pre requisition – IT knowledge, Computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- 5-Days Week
- P.A. & Term Life Insurance
- Medical and Hospitalisation
- Attractive Annual Bonus
- Other Incentives