Sales coordinators are important members of a company’s sales team. By supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, they contribute to achieving our sales targets. Sales coordinators play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force.
Provide Administration Support To Sales Team such as:
- Coordinating with other sections or departments to ensure that the goods are timely delivered as per customer requirement
- Working closely with the account department to ensure that the customer payment is valid and on time
- Handling customer inquiries promptly, accurately and professionally
- Handling Customer complaints and providing customer service as necessary
- Sales Data updating and documentation control
- Coordinating with other sections or departments as it is necessary to support smooth running of operations, thereafter achieving the departments’ objectives
- Logistic arrangement and documentation preparation for local & overseas deliveries. (e.g. Delivery Order, Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Form D, etc.)
- Prepare and update Sales Report
- Attend and follow up with every inquiries and order.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders.
- Handle orders by telephone and email.
- To check correct in pricing, discounts, product code, and to contact customers to resolve any queries.
- Perform any other related duties as Management/Head of the department may require from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities