- Plan, coordinate and monitor the movement of goods and invoices processing on daily basis.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area are all in good order and according to warehouse plan.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of daily operations activities and performance.
- Ensure inventory accuracy with system
- Manage data information,maintain job records and documentation as and per required by the Management
- Monitor schedule stock count and inventory process
- Identify areas for improvement and to establish innovative or recommend existing work procedures and practices.
- Proven work experience in warehousing with minimum 4 years of related experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and technique
- Experience in warehouse keeping and iventory management
- Self-driven with strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of warehouse software/ system and MS application
- Excellent in communication and people management skill
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?