- New product development from ingredient sourcing
- To design and formulate new and improved existing products and producing new products.
- Responsible to maintaining proper documentation/system (R&D)
- Responsible in raw material assessment (new source supplier/new sample approached)
- Sourcing for alternate ingredient when necessary
- Develop product which have to comply with food regulation and food safety standard
- Familiar with food-based regulator requirement such compliance with GMP, HACCP, HALAL standards
- Evaluating the nutritional value, color, flavor and texture of the product
- Ensuring that food manufacturing processes conform to the government, processing, consumer and industry standards
- Exploring alternative manufacturing methods
- Any other job assignments required by the immediate superior from time to time.
- At least Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Food Science/Nutrition
- At least 2 years and above working experiences
- Innovative and independent individual with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP, HALAL, and ISO is added advantage.
- Language: Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu. A significant part of the work involves formulating products with traditional chinese medicine related ingredients, therefore proficiency in the Chinese language is required.
Some of the Perks Working with Us:
- Yearly appraisal and bonus
- Friendly and diverse work environment
- Company accommodation*
- In-job training and external trainings
- Five days a week
- Panel clinic
- Open parking
* For colleagues residing outside the Greater Klang Valley only. Subject to availability.