- To develop applications from scratch;
- To be involved in application integration, enhancement, implementation and version control of existing application;
- To conduct and assist in requirement gathering;
- To maintain systems and user documentations – system requirement specification, system design specification, test plan and etc.;
- To participate in various testing phase;
- To be involved in application deployment;
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science/ IT, or equivalent IT experience.
- Familiarity in developing application in iOS and Android platform.
- Min. 2 years experience in full software development life cycle experience.
- Min. 2 years experience of developing application in Java or mobile application.
- Min. 1 year experience in mobile design and development.
- Required skill(s): JAVA/J2EE, Spring, IONIC 1.0+
- Experiences in mobile development, Ionic framework, IOT will be added advantages.
- Knowledge in one or more of key technologies Restful API, Web Services, Java, Angular JS, node.js.
- Have database knowledge of any MySQL/NOSQL/ORACLE including experience working with procedures, triggers and indexes
- Resourceful, independent and result oriented.
- Good problem solving skills
- Actively learning and testing new technologies.
- A team player with good communication skills, able to work under a tight schedule with minimal supervision.
- Junior/ Senior positions are available
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff discounts (Berjaya outlets)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?