- Adminstration and execution of all HR function such as Monthly payroll, Employee relation and Employee KPI.
- Ensure Monthly payroll computation is done accurately and timely with limited supervision
- Laise with relevant satutory bodies such as bank, EPF,SOCSO,EIC,PCB,labour office etc
- Review, update and maintain proper filinf such as employees' personal file,training record, medical cap,staff confirmation, offer letter, etc.
- Monitor semployees' leaves.
- Assist in conducting training/ company activities (such as Company trip, family days, team building,annual dinner, etc)
- Carry out other responsibilities that assigned by superior
- Candidcate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource management or equivalent.
- fresh graduate or 1year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Require language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?