- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Professional Accounting Qualification or equivalent.
- Completed any of the professional accounting qualification.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a professional services environment (mid to large sized firms preferred).
- Professional and responsible with high integrity and ability to lead the audit department.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with strong analytical and technical skills, results oriented and capable to trouble shoot and resolve work problem effectively.
- Pleasant personality, strong team management and highly organised person.
- Ability to interact with clients during audit assignments and work independently and be able to meet deadlines.
- Assume high level of responsibilities and commitment in audit advisory and compliances.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent in both written and spoken English. Good in Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu will be an added advantages.
- Lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients.
- As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work.
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Locations: PJ, Ipoh & Skudai
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?