Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to develop a digital marketing plan through the process of researching and clearly articulating the aims and goals of the company’s digital initiatives, and methodically launch the products/services by choosing which channels to go after them and how in different regions.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies that align with sales and marketing goals
- Generate sales leads, drive success and traffic for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, Paid Media, content marketing, web analytics and social media marketing
- Content writing/translating from English to Chinese or vice versa
- Manage email and blast out promotion campaigns
- Utilize tracking tools and methods to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPI on sales results through the effectiveness of digital and social media efforts
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the latest digital and social media trends
- Develop content and work with creative team to produce the necessary artwork all digital and social media content on digital and social media channels
- Assist in other marketing activities such as media launch, workshop or event in local and overseas
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Exeprience in Information Technology industry will be added advantage,
- Hands on with SEO and media channels for relevant projects.
- Experience with planning, building, and optimizing social media campaigns (or equivalent).
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Take initiative, be responsible for outcomes, and follow through.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Young and fun environment
- Free snacks
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual leave with at least 16 days
- Staff discount for F&B merchants