* Design and develop new and modified features of software application.
* Develop data migration and integration processes to legacy systems using identified development tools and technologies.
* Participate in every aspect of the development and implementation.
* Develop solutions and customisation by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigate problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
* Develop features within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
* Design and build product deliverables according to specifications, escalate technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager, and work within a given time frame to complete coding
* Attend and contribute to team meetings in a positive manner
* Share information with team members
* Be comfortable in working with all stakeholders
* Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness
* Perform other duties as required, including covering absences/leave where require
* College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
* Tools : Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
* 2+ years software development experience
* Experience developing data-driven applications utilising significant database engines as part of the overall application architecture (e.g. SQL)
* Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet and mobile systems
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities