- Develop existing/new customer to meet Company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Sales and Marketing department.
- To assist MD in developing and implement the business plan and sales strategy to meet sales/business objectives in terms of revenue, margin, and market share.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction for developing long-term relationships with key customers and decision makers.
- Secure, manage and retain new and existing business to increase revenue and profitability of the Company.
- Acquisition of new markets and customers.
- Grow business through customer relations and customer services management.
- To identify marketing opportunities by identifying customers’ requirements, market analysis, forecasting projected business, established targeted market share.
- To understand customers’ specific business needs (pain, concern, requirement, and budget) and applying the service model methods to meet those needs.
- To actively promote and propose solutions based - Endpoint Management Solutions (EMS) to new prospects and existing clients.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of customers, relationship with them with an aim to secure business.
- Develop sales budgets and forecasts.
- Any ad hoc duties or projects as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Studies/Marketing/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with exposure to sales and marketing, support/technical support, consultant and branding.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development - IT solutions or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years at similar managerial position.
- Preferable Candidate from System Integrated (SI) environment.
- Good in customer relationship management throughout various stages.
- Ability to reflect own decisions and is willing to constantly learn and develop.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Strong leadership quality with a high degree of integrity.
- Sales & marketing strategy planning in line with customer mission, vision and goal.
- Revenue forecast planning and Business development strategy
- Two (2) vacancies required.