- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Inspect food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Maintain a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Manage stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Proficient in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
- Familiarity of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Capable to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Possess at least Diploma from a Culinary School will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Staff meal
- Hostel Provided
- Career Advancement
- Personal development opportunities