- Manage daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Provide superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Oversee restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Fresh grad or experience in F&B.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Staff meal
- Hostel Provided
- Career Advancement
- Personal development opportunities