- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff's performance.
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Proven years of experience as a Sous Chef.
- Familiarity of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Good record of kitchen and staff management.
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions.
- Expert with industry's best practices.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate would be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Staff meal
- Hostel Provided
- Career Advancement
- Personal development opportunities