- The position requires about minimum 1 year’s experience in a similar capacity and professional. The position requires strong knowledge or skill of production scheduling, planning, HACCP / FSSC 22000, Pest Control and Confined space. At the same time, possesses strong tactical experience on trouble shooting and an individual who demonstrates good communication skills and pleasant personality.
- Additionally, this position requires individual who is experienced working with colleagues from multiple cultures, nationalities and levels. The individual must be able to work well with the Team and where necessary, resources the local Management Team (MT) for direction and support. Tertiary qualifications or other professional qualification with a recognized body is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bulk flour loading and Tanker & Truck cleanliness inspection and Checking;
- Ensure bulk loading procedure is followed while performing bulk loading.
- Assist in testing flour and wheat requirements;
- Assist in batching flour testing.
- Warehouse bagged flour aging checking & subsequent follow up measures request.
- Ensuring the testing procedure is followed, quality & inspection record update timely.
- Timely informing to supervisor if any abnormalities or out spec observed of above tasks.
- Ensuring that all security, safety and health aspects including its rules and regulations are well enforced and adhered to at all time;
- To perform and discharge promptly and efficiently any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum SPM in science or related discipline.
- Experience required:-
- Training in Hygiene & safety knowledge, Inspection of wheat/ flour, Loading flour skills etc.
- Communication: All levels of staff in the company.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?