- To formulate and execute test plans and test cases based on internal specifications, field applications feedback and customer requirements
- To perform validation and compliance test prior to every software releases as part of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- To analyze and track any defects and bugs from internal test and customer feedbacks to ensure on-time closure
- To develop user guides and help documents as well as the documentation for company-wide quality assurance implementation
- Degree / Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Internet & Multimedia Computing, Information & Communicatoin Technology, Business Information System or equivalent
- Strong understanding of product quality assurance and software testing concepts and methodology
- Practical knowledge in programming and software development is most preferable.
- Practical knowledge in SDLC is an advantage.
- Experience in Linux / Embedded OS / Android is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL-based relational database is preferable.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software engineering and new technology.
- Effective communication skills in English and preferable Chinese in both verbal and written.
- 1~2 years experienced candidates in related jobs are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?