- University degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Independent, proactive working attitude, results-oriented, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication
- Results-oriented & customer focused.
- Strong self-starter with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Candidates should have own transport; possess valid driving license and passport.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience of supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Solutions – Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange Server,
- Virtualization – Vmware & HyperV
- Backup Solution – Veritas, Veeam & Acronis
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skill in enterprise level environments
- Vendor management skills and strong understand of SLAs
- Knowledge in Microsoft Solutions
- Knowledge in Virtualization Solution (e.g VMware, Hyper-V)
- MSCE / MCITP certification
These are primary responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for project assessment, customer requirement study, site survey, planning, design.
- Prepare project plan based on estimated effort.
- Maintain effective work relationship and work closely with entire team members.
- Responsible for contact principal technical support team for any trouble shooting cases
- Provide timely and courteous customer service to enhance customer satisfaction
- Responsible for user guide and technical documentation
- Manage and document system configurations
- Responsible for POC preparation, installation & testing
- Ensure timely delivery of project implementation & sign off
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge base and skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?