- Manage full set of accounts for group companies following IFRS accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Group Financial Reporting
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in trading accounts or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, Taxation and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Ability to manage a team
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Music Lesson
- Staff Purchase
No. 8 Jalan Perbandaran
Click to view the location on Google maps