- Manage daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Provide superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Constantly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Determine future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Oversee restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Maintain operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Apply policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?