Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible staff and foreign worker payroll, supervising, monitoring and office management.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must have foreign labor intermediary administrative experience and familiarity with the application process of recruiting foreign workers and local labor.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the related field and sufficient knowledge in Malaysia’s labor law.
- Has a mature personality when handling HR related issue and able to work independently as a team.