Job Description :
- To handle Human Resource Mangement functions, tasks, and responsibilities which include recruitment, employment administration, staff training administration, employee relations and general office administration, general upkeep of administrative office and production plant.
- Maintains management guideline by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To ensure all daily HR and Admin operations are executed on a timely basis.
- To oversee and responsible for the payroll functions including payroll calculations, allowance, OT claims, and statutory contribution.
- Responsible for foreign worker permits-application, renewal, and cancellation.
- Manage headcount requirements for the business and to ensure manpower planning is at an optimum within costs.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities-advertising, interviews schedule and selection process.
- Responsible for employee personal files, medical expernses and leave administration.
- Checking, verifying the payroll process, claims and monthly statutory.
- Liaise with the government bodies on statutory requirements which include the renewal of all licenses within the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To maintain and oversee the Security matters of the factory.
- To oversee and reply to any third party correspondence on behalf of the management from time to time.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks that are assigned.