- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Maintain proper record and organization of filing system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Proven working experience in Account Executive or relevant field.
- Chinese speaking candidate preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.